Friday 22 June 2012

Wishful thinking

Wishful thinking. Thinking of what I wish I had right now. A flat stomach, a diamond ring, more friends, a new face, a boyfriend, my own car, house, another dog. But its a matter of being thankful for what you actually have, a roof over your head, a car to drive, a loving mother and dog and 2 cats. Beautiful close friends that I can count on one hand, legs that go for miles, a beautiful ruby ring my Oma gave me, greeny/blue eyes that hopefully distract from my horrid skin problems.
A girl came into my work last night, no shoes, no money, needed some warm water and wanted to charge her phone. As soon as I let her she kept on asking for more and more things. Made me appreciate what I have already, I sometimes think I already have too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment